Turkish Government Research Scholarship 2023/2024. Those who are willing to conduct research in Turkey can apply for the Turkish Government Research Scholarship Program. The program is funded by the Turkish government and is available to all individuals of all nationalities who are interested in conducting research at prestigious Turkish universities. Turkish Government Research Scholarship 2023/2024
This government scholarship program aims to strengthen international exchanges between Turkish universities and other universities around the world through collaboration between researchers and academics.
This research program is only available to PhD holders and PhD candidates in the dissertation phase for a 3 to 12 month research stay. Selected candidates for the research scholarship program will be provided with a monthly stipend of 4000 TL.
Summary about Turkish Government Research Scholarship 2023/2024:
- Host Institution: Partner Turkish Universities (available in the application system) in Turkey.
- Eligible programs: A wide range of research fields available at participating Turkish universities (available in the application system).
- Number of awards: Not specified.
- Duration: 3 to 12 months.
- Target group: Open to citizens of all countries, except Turkish citizens and those who have lost Turkish citizenship.
Selected research scholarship candidates will receive a monthly stipend of 4000 TL. In addition, they will have access to the necessary research facilities at the host institutions.
The scholarship is awarded for research in the following areas:
- Agricultural economics
- History of art
- Astronomy, physics
- Automotive Engineering and Technology
- Biomedical and Biotechnological Engineering
- Business and Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil engineering
- Common Law
- Computer engineering
- Constitution/Public Law
- Design (graphic design, industrial design, fashion, textile)
- Development studies
- Documentation and record keeping
- Economics, econometrics
- Pedagogical sciences, comparative pedagogy
- Electrical engineering and electronics, telecommunications
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Sciences, Ecology
- Finance and banking
- Food Science and Technology
- General and comparative literature
- Genetic engineering
- Geodesy, cartography, remote sensing
- Industrial engineering
- International law
- International Relations, Field Study
- Islamic theology
- Livestock breeding
- Marine Engineering and Technology
- Marketing and sales management
- Materials Science
- Mathematics / Statistics
- Media studies
- Microbiology, Biotechnology
- Museum studies, conservation
- Nuclear and high energy physics
- Nursing, midwifery, physical therapy
- Philosophy and ethics
- Political Science, Public Administration
- Preschool education
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences
- Public Relations, publicity, advertising
- Safety study
- Social Services
- Sociology and cultural studies
- Soil and Water Sciences
- Special education
- Teacher education
- Transportation and traffic studies
- Urban and regional planning
- Veterinarian doctor
To apply for this government scholarship program, candidates must be foreign nationals who:
- Hold a PhD degree or be PhD candidates in the dissertation phase;
- be at most 45 years old;
- meet other requirements of their host institution.
How to Apply for Turkish Government Research Scholarship?
- The scholarship application is only available online through the application platform. Eligible applicants must therefore click on the ‘Login’ button below, create an account and log in to complete the application form. Those who have created an account in the past can use it for their application. Log in, follow the instructions to fill out the form, upload the required documents and submit the application.
Applications for the Turkish Government Research Scholarship Program are accepted and evaluated during four application periods spread throughout the year.
General Application Period
|Application Period||January 10 – February 20|
|Interview Period||June – July|
|Announcement of Results||Early August|
|Transfers of Grantees to Türkiye||September|
|Evaluation Process and Announcement of Results||November|
|Evaluation Process and Announcement of Results||April|
|Evaluation Process and Announcement of Results||July|
|Evaluation Process and Announcement of Results||October|
|Evaluation Process and Announcement of Results||January|
Also Apply for below Latest scholarships:
- BI Presidential Scholarship 2024 in Norway
- University of Birmingham Scholarship 2023 in UK
- Scholarships in Romania without IELTS Fully Funded
- Monash Scholarships for International Students 2023 in Australia
- Concordia University Scholarships in Canada