BI Presidential Scholarship 2024 in Norway. Applications are invited to apply for BI Presidential Scholarship 2024 in Norway. All international students from all over the world can apply for Norway international scholarships. Students who wish to study for free in Norway for a master’s degree in science are encouraged to apply.
These scholarships will be offered at the Norwegian Business School. Applicants can also apply for information technology, engineering, and other science departments at the university. These funded scholarships are offered at the Master’s level of education.
Norwegian Business School offers scholarships for both national and international students. National students will only receive tuition fees for 2-year degree programs, while international students will receive tuition fees and a scholarship for each semester for up to 2 years.
Norwegian Business School was founded in 1943 and is the 1st largest school in Norway and 2nd in Europe. More than 20,000 domestic and foreign students are currently studying at the school.
Summary about BI Presidential Scholarship 2024 in Norway:
- University: Norwegian Business School
- Degree: Master’s
- Scholarship Benefits: Tuition and stipend
- Eligible Nationality: National and International
- Country of award: Norway
- Last date: March 1, 2024.
Scholarships will cover full tuition for each semester for up to two years if the student meets the academic progress requirements.
The scholarships will cover full tuition and a living expenses stipend for each semester for up to two years if the student meets the academic progress requirements.
Number of scholarships:
For the academic year starting in autumn 2020, a maximum of 20 scholarships are available for international applicants and 10 scholarships for Norwegian applicants.
- Candidates with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or the equivalent highest grade on international scales who apply and are admitted to the Master of Science program.
- Students who are currently enrolled in the Siviløkonom BI program can apply for the 3rd year.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants to all Master of Science programs.
Academic Progress Requirements:
- All candidates must meet academic progress requirements to maintain their scholarship.
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of “B” on the BI ECTS scale upon completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who have been awarded a BI Presidential Scholarship must be prepared to be “BI
- Ambassadors”, act as spokespersons, assist with recruitment and promote a good learning environment.
- Details regarding responsibilities will be set out in the Scholarship Agreement.
The last date to apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway for international students is 1 March 2024.
How to Apply for BI Presidential Scholarship?
Students can apply online for BI Presidential Scholarship 2024 in Norway. Follow the instructions below to apply for an award.
Write a scholarship application letter, one page maximum, outlining why you deserve the scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
Upload the scholarship application letter with the complete admission application to the online application portal.
Students who are currently enrolled in BI’s Sivøk program can apply in their third year by sending a scholarship application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for latest scholarships Below:
- Oxford University Scholarships for International Students 2023
- New Zealand Government Scholarship 2023-2024
- New Zealand Fully Funded Scholarships in 2023-2024
- Fully Funded Scholarships and Internships in Germany 2024
- Scholarships in France Without IELTS 2023 Fully Funded