University of Lucerne Visiting Fellow Program 2024 Switzerland.
I. Introduction University of Lucerne Visiting Fellow Program 2024 Switzerland
A. Purpose of the note
B. Background information
- Level of Study: PhD / Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): University of Lucerne
- Study in: Switzerland
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Legal Futures and Futurity
- Law and New Technologies
- Law and the Life Sciences
- Theories of Justice and Histories of the Judiciary
- Law, Art and Politics
- Program Period: The standard period of tenure of a fellowship is between thirty and sixty days. Exceptions to the above are possible. They must, however, be well founded and are made at the discretion of the assessment committee.
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
II. Visiting Fellow Program
A. Overview of the program
B. Objectives and goals
C. Duration and timeline
III. Application Process.
A. Eligibility criteria
B. Required documents
C. Application submission procedure
D. Selection process
IV. Benefits and Responsibilities.
A. Benefits for Visiting Fellows
B. Responsibilities of Visiting Fellows
V. Research and Collaboration Opportunities
A. Access to resources
B. Collaboration with faculty and researchers
C. Participation in seminars, workshops, and conferences
VI. Facilities and Support.
A. Office space and equipment
B. Library and online resources
C. Administrative support
VII. Expectations and Deliverables.
A. Expected outcomes of the fellowship
B. Deliverables and reporting requirements
A. Summary of the note
B. Contact information for further inquiries
WAIT FOR APPLY LINK 90 SECONDS
Scholarship Apply page Automatically Open after 90 Seconds