Horatio Alger Scholarship 2025 in USA. Continue your studies in the USA. Good News! The Horatio Alger Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and the application process step by step.
The Horatio Alger Scholarship 2024 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for American students. This scholarship provides $25,000. Awarded to 106 candidates willing to enter college in the United States.
As one of the nation’s largest national college financial aid programs, the Horatio Alger National Scholarship Program is one of the nation’s premier scholarship programs that specifically assist high school students who have faced and overcome major obstacles in their young lives. The scholarships are funded by Horatio Alger Fellows who, like the Scholars, experienced challenges but eventually overcame them to become successful business and civic leaders.
The National Scholarship is awarded to eligible students in all fifty states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. National Scholars receive an all-expenses paid trip to Washington, DC during the spring of their senior year to attend the National Scholars Conference. Recipients must attend the National Scholars Conference to receive the award.
The Horatio Alger Scholarship application will open on 1st December and close on March 15th. The Horatio Alger Scholarship application is a regular application, meaning you apply once and will be considered for a number of scholarship programs offered by the Association. In order for an application to be considered, your application and all required materials must be uploaded to the online application by 5:00 p.m.
Scholarship Summary about Horatio Alger Scholarship 2024 in USA:
- Degree of study: Undergraduate
- Institution: American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: The undergraduate application is now closed and will open for high school juniors on December 1, 2023.
The Horatio Alger Scholarship provides the recipient with:
Award $25,000 to up to 106 students for four years of undergraduate study at any US college.
Eligibility Criteria for the Horatio Alger Scholarship
To qualify for the Horatio Alger Scholarship, a candidate must meet all the following requirements:
- Required language: English
- Eligible countries: USA
- Be enrolled full-time as a high school graduate in the United States; normally progress toward
- graduation in the spring/summer of 2020 with plans to enter college in the United States no later than the fall following graduation.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to pursue and complete a bachelor’s degree at an accredited
- Non-profit public or private institution in the United States (students may begin at a two-year institution and then transfer to a four-year institution).
- Demonstrate critical financial need ($55,000 or less adjusted gross family income required).
- Get involved in co-curricular and community service activities.
- Demonstrate integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0.
- Be a citizen of the United States
How to Apply for Horatio Alger Scholarship?
To apply for the Horatio Alger Scholarship, follow these instructions:
Apply online on the official website.
Apply for latest scholarships below:
- Boise State Scholarship 2023-2024, USA
- GIST International Scholarships 2023-204 Fully Funded
- Masters Scholarships in Switzerland for International Students, 2023-2024
- Study in UK Without IELTS in 2023-2024 Complete Guide
- Foreign Government Scholarships for International Students