Victoria University of Wellington Scholarships for International Students. Applications are invited to apply for the Victoria University Wellington Scholarship 2024 in New Zealand. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Tongarewa Scholarship at Victoria University of Wellington.
Students who want to study in New Zealand for a Bachelors, Master’s and PhD degree are encouraged to apply. Scholarship is available through the 2023 education session.
A student with a good academic background enrolling in the first year of graduation or entering a postgraduate degree can apply for the award. 10 NZ $10,000 bursaries are for master’s degrees and 9 prizes for NZ $5,000 for master’s degrees only. And the 110 PhD prize is awarded to students annually at a cost of $27,500 stipend per year plus tuition fees. The scholarship is available through tuition fees if a person enrols in a University.
Victoria University of Wellington was founded in 1897. According to QS World University Rankings 2021 the university is ranked 215th in the top universities in the world. The university offers a great teaching program for students to learn many skills here. Students have the best opportunity to study for free in New Zealand.
Summary about Victoria University of Wellington Scholarships for International Students:
- University: Victoria University of Wellington
- Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Application: Tuition fees
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Country: New Zealand
Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship International Students will offer NZ $10,000 for Undergraduate and Master’s degree students. These are 10 prizes. Nine prizes worth NZ $5,000 will be awarded to Masters candidates only. 1 year study period. 110 prizes will be awarded to Doctoral Students for a total of $27,500 stipend per year plus tuition fees.
To apply for the Tongarewa Scholarship in New Zealand, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Past Graduate Documents or Certificate and any other academic document
- A conditional or unconditional gift letter from Victoria University of Wellington.
- Maximum 500 words, A Personal Statement that describes the following:
- Why do you want to study at this University
- The educational principles of the person to be written
- Why you will be nominated for this award
- You can also provide any leadership positions and details of your participation at your university, school, or community.
- Applicants of any nationality pay a full fee
- You must be an undergraduate or undergraduate student or enter the postgraduate degree program.
Terms of Eligibility:
- Applicant who completed his / her secondary education at a New Zealand School
- Do any of the required courses at Victoria University of Wellington (i.e., Foundation Studies Program or English Proficiency Program)
- Be an International Student or a student of any partner universities
- If a candidate is studying for 2 years in university.
Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship in New Zealand. The last date to apply for Tongarewa Scholarship Trimester 1, 2023 is 30th November 2023. And closing date to apply for Tongarewa Scholarship Trimester 2, 2023 is 1st June 2023. PhD’s students can apply until 1st March 2023.
Explore How to Write an Effective Motivation Letter Comprehensive Guide.
How do you apply for the Victoria University Wellington Scholarship?
There is an online application program for Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship for International Students. Applications usually open one month before the closing date. The Official Advertising Link is provided below: