University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023 Fully Funded. Hello, do you want a Fully Sponsored Bursary? Applications are now open for the Fully Funded University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023. The University of Melbourne has announced 600 scholarships for international students. Scholarships are for Masters and Ph.D. level degree programs.
There is a whole number. 600 bursaries. The University of Melbourne has awarded Full-Scholarships to study. Nominees from all over the world can apply for these courses at Melbourne University in Australia. This is a great opportunity for those who want to do their studies in Australia.
We encourage you to apply to the University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023. It is one of the best opportunities to pursue your studies in Australia. The application process is completely online for this bursary. For more information, read the full article below.
About the University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023
- Country name: Australia
- Name of University: University of Melbourne
- Program: Masters & Ph.D.
- Deadline: 31 October Annually
- Mast Master Qualifications: Ages
- With a Ph.D. Level: 4 years
Funding for Melbourne Scholarships
The University offers the following benefits:
- About 600 bursaries are offered
- Masters and Ph.D. total money offset
- Cost of living is $31,200 per year
- $2000- $3000 transportation allowance for students from abroad to Australia.
Available Courses and Majors
- Music / Art
- Health and Medical Sciences
- Agriculture / Food Science
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Science
The application must meet the entry requirements of the University of Melbourne:
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree in Master’s
- You must have a Master’s degree in Ph.D.
- The applicant must be international and local students.
How to apply!
The application process is completely online. You must apply before the end date. To apply and for more information, please visit the official website of the University of Melbourne.