UMY Scholarships 2023 in Indonesia. Continue your studies in Indonesia. Good News! The UMY International Scholarship 2023 is currently open to international students. In this article, we will explain in detail about the UMY scholarship, its benefits and the step-by-step application process.
Apply Also For Latest Scholarships By Gdacy:
- American Lyceum School Paid Internship 2023 (Online Apply)
- University of Maryland Online Courses Free 2023 with Certificate
- 5000 Scholarship in Canada 2023 for Bachelor, Master and Phd Funded
- Slovak Government Scholarship 2023 For Foreigners
- Scholarships, Fellowships, and Graduate Assistantships UAE 2023
The UMY Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D. The scholarship offers tuition fee waiver and living expenses of IDR 1,850,000 for undergraduate, IDR 2,350,000 for master, IDR 2,600,000 for PhD students per month.
The UMY Scholarship is a full scholarship in Indonesia for international students to study at Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta Scholarships are designed to support students to come to Indonesia and pursue postgraduate studies. The purpose of these UMY scholarships is to attract international students in Indonesia to exchange cultural, educational and international relations between Indonesian and foreign students.
Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY) is a private university in Yogyakarta under the affiliation of Muhammadiyah, the second largest Islamic organization in Indonesia. UMY has several fields and study programs for foreign students. Students can apply for one of the study programs offered by Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. Full Scholarships in Indonesia. Studying in Indonesia.
- Degree of study: Undergraduate / Master / Doctorate
- Institution: Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
- Study in: Indonesia
- Deadline: 28 April 2023
- Program period: According to the program
UMY scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Free college
- Cost of living
The scholarship offers tuition fee waiver and living expenses of IDR 1,850,000 for undergraduate, IDR 2,350,000 for master, IDR 2,600,000 for PhD students per month.
Eligibility criteria for UMY scholarships:
To qualify for UMY scholarships, a candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required language: English. Applicants must be able to demonstrate fluency in the English language, there is no specific requirement in the notice.
- Eligible countries: All countries of the world.
- Applicants should be international (students from all over the world)
- Students should have a bachelor’s degree (16 years of education) for a master’s degree and a master’s degree (18 years of education) for a PhD degree or equivalent to the requirements of Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta.
- Applicants should be interested in international cultural exchange
- Students should be in good physical and health condition
How to apply for UMY scholarships?
To apply for this scholarship, follow the application instructions below.
- First, applicants must submit an online application for UMY scholarships through the UMY online application portal.
- Send the required documents to the Office of Cooperation and International Affairs of the UMY via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required documents:
- Vocational certificate
- University certificate
- Post Graduate Certificate
- Academic transcript
- Recommendation letter from Home University
- TOEFL/IELTS results
- Certificate of Achievement
- Research proposal
- Medical examination
To learn more about UMY scholarships, visit the official website: