RIPS Summer Internship Program USA 2023 by Gdacy for International Students: Applications are invited to apply for the 2023-24 RIPS Summer Internship Program in the United States. All international students can apply for Research in Industry Projects for Students (RIPS).
Undergraduate Students studying mathematics, computer science and related fields are eligible to apply for the fully funded internship program. The USA Internship Program takes place at the University of California, Los Angeles from June 20 to August 18, 2023 (9 weeks). Also apply for KAIST University Postgraduate Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea (Fully Funded). RIPS Summer Internship Program USA 2023 by Gdacy
This internship is offered by IPAM on an all-expenses paid basis. Students who are currently enrolled or have completed their degree and graduates who have completed their degree after December 2022 are eligible to apply. Here is a good chance for students from all over the world to get involved in a research project and gain experience. RIPS Summer Internship Program 2023/2024 (“Gdacy.com”)
- University: University of California
- Duration: From June 18 to August 20, 2023
- Internship price: fully paid
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Country of award: United States of America
The RIPS summer internship program lasts nine weeks. IPAM provides the following benefits to every undergraduate student. RIPS Summer Internship Program, USA
- $4,000 scholarship
- Travel allowance
- Living on the UCLA campus
- Visiting Sponsored Sites
- Limited partial support for future travel to selected conferences
- Visa sponsorship for selected foreign students
Applicants with an academic background in Mathematics, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Data and Computing, Statistics, Numerical Computing and Technology are eligible to apply for this fully funded RIPS 2023-24 Paid Internship in America. RIPS Summer Internship Program, USA
The following documents are required to apply for this paid internship.
- Academic transcripts
- Reference letters
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
The deadline for submitting an application to The Research in Industrial Projects for Students 2023-24 is February 13, 2023.
How to Apply for RIPS Summer Internship Program?
There is an online application system for applying to the USA RIPS Summer Internship Program. Application form link and official website link are given below:
- Go to the “Apply Now” link and log in with your details.
- After logging in, fill in the Standard Cover Sheet. Make sure you enter your two reference authors, but don’t check the “notify author by email on submission” box.
- Click “submit” and you will be redirected to the RIPS application form.
- Complete the RIPS application form. For the “US VISA Status” question, select the country of which you are a citizen. Also, make sure to check the box for the programs you would like to be considered for (Los Angeles, Singapore, or both). International students are only eligible for RIPS-LA.
- Make sure you submit/upload all required documents: your resume/resume, transcripts (can be unofficial) and select two reference writers for this program. Make sure you check the boxes next to your reference writers’ names and click the green arrow to email them request for a customized reference letter (the system will email them reference letter requests). Your link writers will not receive any letter requests unless you click the green arrow and the status next to their names changes to “email sent”.
- Once you have completed the application form and uploaded the required documents, click on “Apply”. Your submission is only successful if
- you see a “Thank you for submitting your application” screen immediately after submitting the form, indicating that your application is complete and all required items have been submitted.
On your Status page, you can see status updates to see if your application is complete or to update it
RIPS Summer Internship Program Gdacy.com
Apply for latest scholarships: