Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2023 in Korea (Fully Funded). Programs are opened to apply for the Korea country wide university of Arts Scholarship 2020 in South Korea. All international college students from all around the world are eligible to apply for AMA Korean Scholarship. Korea country wide college is giving fully Funded AMA Bachelor ‘s Scholarships, master’s Scholarships & MPhil Scholarships.
Apply Below to Harvard University:
- Harvard University FREE ONLINE COURSES 2022 APPLY ONLINE
- Harvard University Free Online Course Introduction to Probability (on edX)Harvard University
- Free Online Course Humanitarian Response to Conflict and Disaster
- Harvard University Scholarships for International Students
South Korea is giving Many full unfastened Scholarships for global students from any us of a. members are eligible to apply for the Bachelor degree Scholarship, master diploma Scholarship or for Mphil Scholarship to look at loose in Korea.
Nearly all academic fields and majors are available on the university to examine in Bachelors or Masters diploma program. The scholarship will cowl all of the costs to observe free in Korea. The results looking forward to students can also follow for the Scholarships in Korea country wide college. They must put up their results by twenty eighth Feb 2023.
The goal of the art primary Asian plus(AMA+) Scholarship program is to aid college students with creative capabilities from growing nations for their carrying out superior studies and ability at Korea country wide university of Arts so one can sell international exchanges in education and mutual friendship a number of the nations.
Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Masters, MPhil
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: 10 June 2022.
The South Korean Scholarships are a Fully Funded Full Fee Scholarships for International Students to Study Fee of Cost in Korea. All the Expenses will be covered such as:
|Airfare||The grantees will receive an airplane ticket between their country and Korea economy class, for entrance and graduation|
|Monthly Allowance||800,000won(KRW) per month|
|Korean Language Training||4-month intensive language training before entrance-full coverage|
|Tuition Fee||Full coverage(regular semesters only)|
|Medical Insurance||Limited coverage|
Students Must Apply to the One of the Following Degree level offered in South Korean Scholarship 2023
- BS Degree Programs
- MS Degree Programs
- MPhil Degree Programs.
List of Eligible Countries:
Only those can apply for the scholarships in Korea for international students who hold a citizenship of the 142 countries given below:
|Albania||Cook Islands||Jamaica||Myanmar (Burma)||St.Vincent & Grenadines|
|Antigua & Barbuda||Djibouti||Kiribati||Nicaragua||Syria|
|Armenia||Dominican Republic||Kyrgyz Rep.||Nigeria||Tanzania|
|Bhutan||Ethiopia||Macedonia||Papua New Guinea||Tunisia|
|Brazil||Georgia||Maldives||Rep. of South Sudan||Uganda|
|Cambodia||Guatemala||Mauritania||Sao Tome & Principe||Vanuatu|
|Cape Verde||Guinea-Bissau||Mexico||Serbia||Viet Nam|
|Central African Rep.||Guyana||Micronesia, Fed. Sts.||Sierra Leone||Wallis & Futuna|
|Congo, Dem. Rep.||Iran||Morocco||St.Helena|
- Only those who hold a citizenship of the 142 countries.
- Have graduated or be scheduled to hold a high school/university degree by 28th Feb 2023.
- Applicants who apply for the master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who are expecting to graduate by 28th Feb 2023 must submit a certificate of expectant graduation when apply, and submit the official certificate of graduation (degree or diploma) to Karts no later than 28th Feb 2023.
- Have adequate health, both physically and mentally.
- Have no limitations to traveling abroad.
- Applicants should submit at least 3 recommendation letters.
- Applicants should enter to Korea by November 2022 and take Korean language training.
Documents Required for Korean Scholarship:
- Study Plan
- Personal Medical Assessment
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of diploma or certificate of (expected) graduation with Apostille.
- Official Transcripts (the most recently attended from high school)
- A Hard Copy of Passport
- Certificate of Korean or English Proficiency
- Certificates of relevant work experiences, award and/or other achievement (Optional)
- Portfolio (leave your name on each page or portfolio in case of missing).
- May 30 ~ June 10, 2022: Online Application Submission
- Application Link will be open from May 30 and closed on June 10, midnight. All application documents need to be submitted during this period.
- July 1, 2022 : Notification of Admission: Korean Language Test Schedule & Information Release
- July 19~21, 2022: Korean Language Test
- This test doesn’t substitute TOPIK test. The result of this test will be additional and complementary to the already submitted Korean proficiency proofs.
- Test will be held online and date/time will be arranged individually.
- August, 2022 : Department Review & Interview(Optional)
- September 2, 2022 : Notification of Final Grantees
- September, 2022 : Submission of Original Application Document via post/in person
- October 30~31, 2022 : Entry to Korea
- November 2022 ~ February 2023 : Pre-Entry Korean Language Training
How to Apply for Korea National University of Arts Scholarship?
The Application Process is Online to Apply for Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2023 in Korea. You have to create account on University Portal and Fill the application form completely and upload all required documents listed above. After that you have to submit an Application by Post or in Person. The Complete Details are given under a Link: