Japan Scholarship Program for International Students By Gdacy. Continue your studies abroad. Good News! The Asian Development Bank – Japan scholarship program is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and the application process step by step. The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program 2022-2023 is a funded scholarship for international students.
This scholarship is offered for postgraduate studies. Around 300 scholarships are awarded annually. This scholarship includes full tuition fees, monthly allowance for expenses, housing, books and study materials, health insurance, travel expenses. Japan Scholarship Program for International Students By Gdacy
Apply Also For Below Latest Scholarships:
- United Arab Emirates University Scholarships 2023 in UAE
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Austria for International Students
- CERN Internship in Switzerland 2023 Fully Funded
- Xiamen University Scholarships for International Students 2023 in China
- Australian Scholarships Without IELTS 2023 Fully Funded Gdacy.com
The ADB-JSP provides the recipient with full tuition fees, a housing allowance, a monthly stipend, an allowance for books and teaching materials, travel expenses and health insurance. After completing the degree programs, scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries. Japan Scholarship Program 2023.
Summary about Japan Scholarship Program 2023:
- Degree of study: Master’s / PhD
- Study in: Hong Kong, China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and USA
- Courses offered:
Economics, Business and Management, Law and Public Policy, Natural Resource Management, Science and Technology, Other Development Related Areas.
- Number of scholarships: About 300 scholarships are awarded annually.
- Deadline: Check Deadlines.
Japan Scholarship Program 2023. ADB-JSP provides the following benefits to the recipient:
- Full tuition
- Housing allowance
- Monthly stipend
- Allowance for books and teaching materials
- Travel expenses.
- Health insurance
Eligibility Criteria for Asian Development Bank
Below are the eligibility criteria for the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program:
- Required language: English
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to citizens of ADB’s borrowing member countries
- National of an ADB Borrowing Member Country (applicants from countries no longer borrowing from ADB are not eligible for the ADB-JSP Scholarship).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with excellent academic results.
- Gained admission to an approved Masters/PhD course at an academic institution. Japan Scholarship Program 2023.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application. Knowledge of oral and written communication in English to be able to continue with studies. Japan Scholarship Program 2023.
Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are suitable for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
Should agree to return to their home country after completing their studies in the program.
Employees of academic institutions are not eligible for a scholarship. Japan Scholarship Program 2023.
Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, ADB management and staff, consultants and relatives of the above are not eligible for the scholarship.
Applicants living or working in a country other than their home country are not eligible for scholarships.
ADB-JSP does not sponsor undergraduate studies, distance learning programs, short-term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and research projects.
ADB-JSP does not support applicants who are already enrolled in graduate degree programs.
How to Apply for Asian Development Bank:
Follow the instructions below to apply for the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program:
- The following are the required documents:
- Completed ADB-JSP information sheet.
- Certificate of employment for the duration of the employment relationship issued by the company.
- Academic documentation – academic transcripts and diplomas.
- Receipt issued by the company.
- A copy of your passport.
- Family income certificate issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Valid IELTS test.
- Read the application procedure here.
- Scholarship applications must be submitted at least six months before the planned time you wish to start your studies. Please indicate the current intake normal month of intake and deadline of application in the participating academic institutions.
To apply and learn more about the Japan Scholarship Program, please visit the link below: