HRM617 PAST PAPERS
- See also:
- CS201 FINAL TERM SOLVED PAPERS BY WAQAR SIDHU.ENG101 FINAL TERM SOLVED MCQS.CS403 CURRENT FINAL TERM PAPERS.CS101 FINAL TERM SOLVED PAPERS BY MOAAZ MEGA FILE. CS201 FINAL TERM SOLVED PAPERS BY MOAAZ MEGA FILE. CS205 FINAL TERM PAST PAPERS. CS204 FINAL TERM PAST PAPERS. CS301 FINAL TERM SOLVED PAPERS BY MOAAZ. CS304 FINAL TERM SOLVED PAPERS BY MOAAZ. CS311 FINAL TERM SOLVED PAPERS BY MOAAZ. CS401 FINAL TERM SOLVED PAPERS BY MOAAZ
- Mixed Lists), Flickr (photo sharing), Second Life (a virtual world), Skype (Internet)
phone) and Wikipedia (a free online encyclopedia).
- In 1996, he earned his Ph.D. in Stanford Computer Science. Candidates Larry Page and Sergey Brin started
Collaborate with a new search engine. In 1997, they changed their name to Google Play
In Google Math, the quantity represented by the number “one”.
- 100 “zero” (or 10100) – a surprisingly large number. Google’s ability to return a lot
Accurate search results helped it become the most widely used search engine
One of the most popular websites in the world. Foursquare Foursquare – Launched in 2009 by Dennis Crowley and Naveen Selvadurai –
- A mobile check-in application that allows you to notify your friends
You can download the app on your smartphone and connect it
Your Facebook and Twitter accounts so your friends can follow you from multiple sites. If you don’t have a smartphone, you can check by text.
- News Foursquare uses GPS to determine your exact location. used by businesses
Foursquare to send offers to users in the region. Launched in March 2009, Foursquare already has over 5 million users worldwide.
- Skype Skype is a software product that allows you to voice and
Video calls over the Internet using VoIP (Voice over IP) technology;
Meaning “Internet Protocol”). Skype was founded in 2003 by Niklas . was done by
Gennstrom and Dane Janus Fries. Two years later, the company was sold.
eBay for $2.6 billion.
- YouTube YouTube is a video sharing platform founded in 2005. within a year,
Google bought the company for $1.65 billion. Now a YouTube account
within 10% of all internet traffic
A week after the release of Apple’s iPhone 3GS – the first iPhone model to be introduced
Videos – 400% increase in mobile uploads to YouTube.
HRM617 PAST PAPERS
- Direct Download
YOUR FILE WILL BE READY IN 60 SECONDS
- Papers available on link above