Edith Cowan University Scholarships 2024 (Fully Funded)
Edith Cowan University (ECU) offers a range of scholarships to support students in pursuing their education and achieving their academic goals. These scholarships are designed to provide financial assistance, recognize academic excellence, and support students from various backgrounds. In this note, we will explore the different types of scholarships offered by ECU and provide details under each subheading.
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution: Edith Cowan University
- Study in: Australia
- Program Period: The duration of the scholarship is up to 3 years full-time for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Integrated PhD.
- Deadline: June 15, 2023, October 17, 2023
1. Merit-based Scholarships:
– ECU Excellence Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to high-achieving students who have demonstrated outstanding academic performance in their previous studies. It provides a substantial tuition fee waiver for the duration of the recipient’s course.
– Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship: This prestigious scholarship is awarded to students with exceptional academic achievements. It covers full tuition fees for the recipient’s entire course duration and provides additional benefits, such as a yearly stipend.
2. Equity-based Scholarships:
– ECU Equity Scholarship: This scholarship aims to support students from disadvantaged backgrounds, including low-income households, Indigenous Australians, and students with disabilities. It provides financial assistance to help cover tuition fees and other study-related expenses.
– ECU Access Scholarship: This scholarship assists students who may face financial or personal challenges in accessing higher education. It offers financial support and additional services like mentoring and academic support to ensure a successful university experience.
3. Country-specific Scholarships;
– ECU International Undergraduate Scholarship: This scholarship is specifically designed for international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at ECU. It offers a significant reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course.
– ECU International Masters Scholarship: Similar to the undergraduate scholarship, this scholarship supports international students enrolling in a master’s degree program at ECU. It provides a reduced tuition fee rate throughout the course.
4. Research Scholarships:
– ECU Research Excellence Scholarship: This scholarship is available to domestic and international students who wish to pursue a research degree at ECU. It covers tuition fees and provides a stipend to support living expenses.
– Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend: ECU participates in the RTP scheme, which provides financial support to assist with tuition fees and living costs for eligible domestic and international research students.
Edith Cowan University offers a diverse range of scholarships to cater to the needs of various student groups. These scholarships not only provide financial support but also recognize academic excellence and promote diversity and inclusivity. Students interested in applying for ECU scholarships are encouraged to visit the university’s official website for detailed eligibility criteria, application deadlines, and application procedures.