World Bank Graduate 2022 Scholarship .The World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 welcomes applications. For international students from developing countries, the Joint Japan / World Bank Scholarship Program (JJ / WBGSP) is currently open.World Bank Graduate 2022 Scholarship .Joint Japan / World Bank Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that allows you to pursue a master’s degree at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.World Bank Graduate 2022 Scholarship.
Apply Below to Harvard University:
The World Bank Scholarship Program offers 26 Advanced Graduate Studies Programs.World Bank Graduate 2022 Scholarship .The scholarship will last for two years. Students will study at top colleges in the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. Women and men in developing countries are both eligible to apply.World Bank Graduate 2022 Scholarship .
Details about World Bank Graduate 2022 Scholarship
- Prize Country: United States, Europe, japan
- University: World Bank
- Graduation Level: Master’s degree
- Financial Management: fully funded
- Deadline: 27 May 2022
The JJ / WBGSP Scholarship Program 2022 is a full scholarship for international students who wish to pursue their education in the United States, Europe, Africa, Oceania, or Japan. The following information is provided in detail:
- Full Study Fees
- Travel between your country of origin and a university in economics. In addition, each trip will cost US $ 500.
- Health Insurance
- A monthly fee to cover all living expenses (Accommodation, Food, etc., including books).
- You have been admitted unconditionally (without funding) for the next academic year at least one of the
- JJ / WBGSP programs offered by the university available outside the applicant’s country of residence and the country of residence on the list at the time of application for study. or before the Scholarship application deadline.
- Become a citizen of a developing country on this list you are a member of the World Bank.
You have obtained a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) at least three years before the application deadline.
- At the time of applying for a bursary, you must be working in a full-time paid development-related job.
Only citizens of developing countries from countries on the updated list of Weak Nations and Disputes provided to applicants in the Application Guidelines for each of the bursary call centers are exempt from this issue. Maintain good health.
- JJ / WBGSP reviews relevant bursary applications from people in developing countries using the following process, with the aim of finding applicants who have the greatest potential to promote the development of their countries after graduation.
- Two trained assessors evaluate each application individually and evaluate it on a scale of 1 to 10, taking into account four main factors and their level of compliance:
- Professional Experience Quality (30% weight)
- High Quality Expert Recommendations (30% weight)
- Commitment to your country’s quality (30% weight)
- Education Quality Background (10% weight)
How to apply
With the World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022, you must apply online. The entire application process is calculated. For more information on the application process, please see the link below. The application process for the Popular Program and Partner Program varies.