Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships 2023.Pursue your studies in Turkey. appropriate information! Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships 2023 is currently open. In this newsletter we are able to explain in element about this scholarship, its blessings and grade by grade application procedure.
Apply Below to Harvard University:
- Harvard University FREE ONLINE COURSES 2022 APPLY ONLINE
- Harvard University Free Online Course Introduction to Probability (on edX)Harvard University
- Free Online Course Humanitarian Response to Conflict and Disaster
- Harvard University Scholarships for International Students
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships 20233 is a funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters and PhD research. This scholarship affords one hundred% and 50% scholarships for PhD applications and 50% scholarship in master’s applications.
great training is being supplied by means of jap Mediterranean university via 108 undergraduate and college applications and ninety six postgraduate and doctoral degree programs furnished with the aid of 12 faculties, five faculties and foreign Languages and English Preparatory faculty. at the same time as studying at this college, candidates can get a hazard to research a 2d overseas language, alternate pupil applications, and wealthy social sports activities. students are being prepared for his or her worldwide careers.
Scholarship Summary Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships 2023
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Eastern Mediterranean University
- Study in: Turkey
- Courses Offered:
- Program Period: 1-2 years for Master. 2-5 years for PhD
- Deadline: January 18, 2022 / September 15, 2022
Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship covers 100% and 50% scholarships for PhD programs and 50 % scholarship in Master’s programs.
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships
To qualify Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Each PhD program can grant either one 100% or two 50% tuition fee scholarship to new international students and Turkish nationals (seperately) who hold a minimum Bachelor’s Degree CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- Each master’s program can grant one 100% scholarship and two 50% scholarship to Turkish nationals who will enrol in the program for the first time with a minimum Bachelor’s Degree CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- In addition, large number of %50 tuition fee scholarships are available for new international students in master’s programs.
- English Language Requirement: For master’s programs that are taught in English and all PhD programs (in English and Turkish), evidence of English language ability is required. If you do not have a valid English language qualification that meets the EMU requirements your level will be assessed by examination at EMU. Based on this assessment, one of the following will apply:
- You will study English courses together with graduate program courses.
- You will study intensive English courses first (with no graduate program courses) before you start your graduate program.
- You will be exempt from the English Language Support Program and begin your postgraduate study directly.
Must Apply from below Link:
- Universities Without IELTS Requirements For 2022
- SCHOLARSHIPS IN ITALY WITHOUT IELTS FUNDED 2022
- Scholarships in Russia without IELTS 2023 Complete Guide
- Study in Switzerland Without IELTS 2022
- Latest Scholarships in Norway without IELTS 2022-2023 By Gdacy.com
- Scholarships in France Without IELTS 2022-2023 Fully Funded
- STUDY IN GERMANY WITHOUT IELTS 2022
- Scholarships in Finland Without IELTS 2022 Fully Funded
- Scholarships to Study in Spain Without IELTS 2022 Complete Guide
- Scholarships in Netherlands Without IELTS 2022 Fully Funded Must Apply
- Fully Funded UK Universities Scholarships Without IELTS
- Scholarships in Denmark 2022 Without IELTS By Gdacy.com
How to Apply for Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship?
Please follow below steps to win Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship:
(1) Fill the application form.
(2) A list of documents needed for application is given below:
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions (i.e. 4 years study bachelor degree). English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English.
- An official transcript of all university-level (Bachelor / Master) courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Three letters of reference (not required for EMU graduates).
- Give details of any application(s) for a grant/scholarship that you have made (add documents).
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests. This is not valid for the programs in which the medium of instruction is Turkish. Native speakers should indicate the place of birth and citizenship. All others should provide documents of any one of the below given English Proficiency Tests.
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded (valid for your studentship at EMU) (add documents).
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- Statement of Purpose / Intention (Please submit on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialization which would be of interest to you within the discipline).
- Program specific documents: Architecture (Ph.D. & Master): Portfolio.
- A passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Proposal (for PhD program applications).
To know more about Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships, please visit official websites: